Saturday, January 2, 2010

RAJKUMAR: MY MOVIE IS ALWAYS SIMPLE

RAJKUMAR: MY MOVIE IS ALWAYS SIMPLERajkumar Hirani is quite satisfied with the final outcome of 3 IDIOTS.


"In your heart you should be satisfied with what you have made and in case of 3 IDIOTS I was pretty much satisfied a few days back itself when I saw the final copy. It didn't make me cringe and that was enough. That's the way I want my future films to be as well where I can proudly look back at the work I have done", says Hirani who now holds the distinction of having an all time blockbuster under his belt.

Coming to his future plans, grapevine is abuzz that 2010 would see him getting back with Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi for MUNNABHAI CHALE AMERIKA; a definite word is still awaited from all concerned. He promises though that one factor which would remain consistent in his films would be 'keeping things simple'

No comments:

Post a Comment